For almost 70 years, the LAUDA name has been synonymous with professional service. With regular care, maintenance and upkeep executed by our excellently trained LAUDA Service specialists, you can avoid downtime and safeguard the full performance of your LAUDA devices. You can count on LAUDA Service – and thus on maximum efficiency too.
Skilled, all-around support from LAUDA Service
Optimum temperature control processes thanks to perfectly maintained equipment
Fault prevention, operational safety
Clearly defined services at an attractive fixed price
Simple requesting via order number
Little effort on your part
At LAUDA, high product quality and comprehensive services form an inseparable unit. With regular maintenance appointments by our experienced service experts, you can ensure that your LAUDA equipment lasts even longer. What can we do for you?
When there are faults or system downtime, we are quickly on hand with zero bureaucracy. Our Service vehicles all have the most important measuring instruments and most common replacement parts on board so we can carry out repairs immediately on-site.
Quick response times
Thanks to our Service support points in Germany, the USA, China and France as well as our representatives in over 70 countries, we are always close-by and can respond immediately for every case.
- Commissioning by experienced service technicians
- Initial filling with the heat transfer medium
- Optimization of the overall system
- Initial briefing of the customer
With individual maintenance contracts, particularly short response times can be arranged for service cases, e.g. with extremely time-critical thermostating tasks. This also includes regular, comprehensive testing of both functions and safety as well as thorough cleaning, repairs and software updates.
Maintenance contracts can include, for instance, the following services:
- Functional test acc. to BGV-A3 (VGB 4)
- Leak test acc. to VGB 20
- Testing of safety functions (EN 61010-1, EN 61010-2-010)
- Replacement of worn parts
- Maintenance reports and measurement data documentation
- Go through user training at your plant in the LAUDA test field - or directly at your site
- We will show you how to operate your system correctly in order to take full advantage of its performance
- The LAUDA service team will make you fit to use the new technology
- You will receive valuable practical knowledge from experienced professionals
- Effective handling of the plant for more productivity and at low cost
Spare parts logistics
- Fast and problem-free ordering of replacement parts
- Affordable replacement parts offer for your LAUDA system
LAUDA offers long-term provision of replacement parts. This means that we are able to refit even older devices to make them ready for operation. We have our own Service support points in Germany for the area of thermostats. Abroad, services are handled by our international service bases and representatives.
- ... for example to Ex-Directive 94/9/EC (ATEX)
- Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EC (AD 2000)
- DIN EN 378 refrigeration systems
- Leak test according to F-Gas regulation (EU) No. 517/2014
- Operational safety V (BGR 500, chap.2.27)
- DIN 4754 Organic heat transfer media systems
- VDI Guideline 3033
- Evaluation and analysis of old plants
- Conversion to the latest regulations and guidelines
Retrofit / Convert
- Installation of additional options in your existing plant
- Can be carried out on site if necessary due to the modular design of LAUDA plants
In connection with the sale of electrical and electronic devices, we are obliged to draw your attention to the following:
All electrical devices are marked with the symbol of the crossed-out wheeled garbage can. The symbol means that old appliances must be collected separately from unsorted municipal waste. Old devices must not be disposed of with household waste. Used batteries and accumulators that are not enclosed in the old device must be separated from it before being handed in at a collection point. You are responsible for deleting personal data on the old equipment to be disposed of.
We offer professional disposal of refrigerants and discarded old devices. Contact our service department for this:
Phone: +49 (0) 9343 503 350
Relevant information is available in our Download center with just one click
If you wish to send a LAUDA device in for repair within Germany, please note the following points so as to make sure the process is smooth and swift:
- Include the delivery note
- Add as detailed a description of the fault as possible
- Name a contact person with phone number and e-mail address
Please send your package to the following address:
LAUDA DR. R. WOBSER GMBH & CO. KG