As service technician (m/f/d) in field service, you install LAUDA Constant temperature equipment and systems directly at the customer's site and ensure safe commissioning. You are on site when it comes to carrying out initial operation, testing, optimizing and adjusting the functions. You will also explain the functionality of the equipment to our customers. In addition, as service technician (m/f/d) in field service, you will analyze and eliminate malfunctions and carry out maintenance and calibration of LAUDA equipment. The fact that you will travel a lot is a matter of course for you. You bring along strong communication skills for close customer contact. And because you can only achieve more if you work together, teamwork is one of your most important attributes.
- Completed technical training, preferably as a mechatronics technician (m/f/d) for refrigeration or electronics technician (m/f/d)
- First experience in a comparable position
- Knowledge of common interfaces, protocols and controls (e.g. Ethernet, PLC, Profibus, Profinet) as well as interest in technical contexts advantageous
- German language skills of level C2 and English language skills of level B1 (according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
- Structured and independent way of working with customer orientation and strong communication skills as well as the ability to work in a team
- Collegial working atmosphere in a dynamic team
- Varied work in a future-oriented company
- Extensive initial training
- Opportunities for further training
- Flexible working hours
- Contribution to company pension scheme
- Voluntary employer benefits
Have we aroused your interest?
Then write to us. Send your application as service technician (m/f/d) in field service directly to our personnel officer Carmen Diez and we will get in touch with you. We look forward to talking to you.