Thanks to their excellent insulating properties, LAUDA Versafreeze deep freezers guarantee safe storage of vaccines, organic substances or valuable samples in a temperature range down to -85°C. LAUDA Versafreeze upright freezers and chest freezers put quality and safe storage at the forefront through high-quality components, energy-efficient and sustainable refrigeration technology.
- Low energy consumption
- Excellent temperature stability, short pull-down and maximum thawing times for high sample reliability
- High-quality components by renowned brand manufacturers
- Excellent temperature homogeneity and temperature stability
- Sustainable cooling technology thanks to efficient and natural refrigerants
- Modern, intuitive and safe operation and monitoring and control independently of the location and appliance via LAUDA.LIVE
The user-friendly and high-performance LAUDA Versafreeze deep freezers with the designation "GFL Technology” are suitable for deep-freeze storage in laboratories and hospitals, storage in pharmaceutical and chemical companies or pharmaceutical logistics centers:
- Temperature-sensitive vaccine storage
- Biological samples
- Organic and chemical substances
LAUDA Versafreeze deep freezers can be customized and fitted on request
to ensure maximum safety and performance, and to prevent loss of cold.
- Additional CO² or LN2 safety cooling in the event of possible failures
- Alternative water cooling for lower heat dissipation
- Equipped with drawers instead of internal compartments in deep-freezers