Service Heating and cooling systems
You can always depend on it
With comprehensive services, LAUDA Service in your company caters for greater flexibility and cost-effectiveness. From our similarly comprehensive range of services, we can tailor a package suited specifically to your individual requirements.
An added bonus for you: Along with grounded expertise in the area of heating and cooling systems, our Service staff also has international experience.
- Commissioning by experienced service technicians
- Initial filling with the heat carrier
- Optimization of the complete system
- Initial instruction for the customer
With individual maintenance contracts, particularly short response times can be arranged for service cases, e.g. with extremely time-critical temperature control tasks. This also includes regular, comprehensive testing of functions and safety as well as software updates.
- Run a user training course on your system in the LAUDA test room or directly on-site at your location
- We'll show you how to operate your system correctly so as to make the most of its full performance capacity
- The LAUDA Service Team – Heating and Cooling Systems teaches you how to make the most of the latest technology
- You receive valuable practical knowledge from experienced professionals
- Efficient handling of the system for greater productivity and at a low cost.
- ... for example with Explosion Directive 94/9/EC (ATEX) and Pressure Vessels Directive 97/23/EC
- Leakage test according F-gas regulation (EU) No. 517/2014
- Evaluation and analysis of old systems
- Adjustment to the latest regulations and directives
- Upgrade your existing system with additional options
- If necessary, executable on-site thanks to the modular assembly of the LAUDA Heating and Cooling Systems
- Fast and problem-free ordering of spare parts
- Affordable spare parts offer for your LAUDA system
LAUDA offers you the long-term supply of replacement parts – This means that, for well over ten years now, we have been able to refit even very old devices to make them ready for operation. We have our own service support points in Germany for the area of thermostats. Abroad, services are handled by our representatives.