Component testing on special testing rigs
Whether petrol or cooling water pumps, chillers or gears, bumpers or on-board electronics: All parts of the automobile are subjected to especially high temperature fluctuations. Due to cost pressure, the use of new materials as well as versions in lightweight construction, the importance of component testing on special testing rigs is becoming more and more present. The flexible and powerful LAUDA constant temperature equipment offers multiple options when it comes to testing rigs.
In the automotive area, LAUDA has a wealth of experience gathered from the numerous successful projects it completed all over the world. The comprehensive product portfolio of cooling and heating thermostats provides the matching solution for every application. We will be happy to assist you when determining which devices you need to meet your requirements. Simply get in touch with us.
- Heating and cooling thermostats Proline from -90 up to 300 °C
- Process thermostats Integral T from -30 up to 120 °C
- Process thermostats Integral XT from -90 up to 320 °C
- Process circulation chillers Ultracool from -5 up to 25 °C
- Circulation chillers Variocool from -20 up to 80 °C
- Heat transfer systems
- Process cooling systems
- Secondary ciruit systems